The spiderbyte posse has been fortunate over the years to find peaceful and beautiful destinations for the family to relax and recharge. Despite the beauty of the west coast, our recent surfari up the PCH was absoutely nothing like that.
The Plan: Follow the trail blazed by the famous Pascowicz clan without all the intercourse in front of the kids and with a few more dollars to blow on souvenirs. Trace the footsteps of legendary surfers & surf some of the best breaks in the world.
Casualties along the way:
Dad’s iPhone (shattered)
- Do you enjoy being confined to small, often odorous spaces?
- Do you like being surrounded by the sounds of your children fighting for long periods of time?
- Do you like burning through more fuel than the Exxon Valdez?
- Are you comfortable with engaging in conversational cursing with your children?
- How do you feel about trailer park people? (not that there's anything wrong with that)
- Are you comfortable being honked at, flipped off, and yelled at on the Interstate?
- In an emergency, would you be willing to parallel park a 30' vehicle in front of a busy Starbucks?
- Do you have a history of insanity? A reputation for making poor decisions?
If you answered yes to ALL of these questions, then YES! An RV vacation is perfect for you!